The Smart Speaker for Music Lovers – Sonos One with Amazon Alexa built in
- Start and control music with your voice, with Amazon Alexa built right in.
- Use the Sonos app to manage all your music in one place: Amazon Music, Spotify, Apple Music, internet radio and 80 other streaming services globally.
- For Alexa supported services, use your voice to request artists, songs, albums, playlists, podcasts, radio stations.
- For non-Alexa supported music services, use your voice to pause a song, turn up the volume and other basic playback controls.
- Connect wirelessly with other Sonos Home Sound System speakers to play music in any or every room.
- Enjoy surprisingly rich, room-filling sound from a smart speaker.
- Seamless all-black or all-white color with smooth matte finish for an appearance that fits in any home.
- AirPlay 2 compatible.
฿ 11,900฿ 9,900
Play and control your music, hands-free. Just ask.
Sonos One blends great sound with Amazon Alexa, the easy-to-use voice service, for hands-free control of your music and more. Use your voice to play songs while you cook. Tell Alexa to turn the volume up while you’re in the shower. You can even request a lullaby, out loud, when you’re tucking in the kids.
Ask Alexa to play music from these featured music services.
Or pause, resume, skip or change the volume with all services available.
63 music services available
Alexa, what’s the weather?
Currently it’s 63 degrees with clear skies.
Music and much more
Ask Alexa to check news and traffic, set a timer, manage smart devices and other helpful skills using a single Sonos speaker. *Sonos One does not support Alexa voice calling.
Sonos One wirelessly connects to Sonos speakers in additional rooms, allowing you to expand your Home Sound System when you’re ready.
Six custom-designed microphones hear you from anywhere in the room, no matter how loud the music is playing. With smart voice capture and noise cancellation, the Sonos One ensures you’re heard.
Built on the mini-but-mighty blueprints of Play:1, Sonos One is backed by a pair of Class-D amplifiers and custom-built drivers, meticulously tuned to the speaker’s unique acoustic architecture.
Control your Sonos
Play and control your music, hands free. Just ask.
Alexa, play ‘Butter’ by A Tribe Called Quest.
Okay, playing ‘Butter’ in the kitchen.
Tap to turn up the volume. Swipe to skip a track. Mute the microphone for privacy. Sonos One’s touch controls are always a tap away.
The deepest level of Sonos control. Manage everything you listen to in one place.
Turn on lights, adjust the temperature, and more…with Sonos One you can control your smart home devices with your voice.
Fits almost anywhere
Mount Sonos One to the wall, ceiling or a speaker stand. Its small size also makes it perfect for bookshelves, counters and snug spaces.
Designed to be moisture resistant, Sonos One streams your favorite songs in music starved places like bathrooms and outdoor patios. All you need is Wi-Fi and a power source.
Create a home theater
Use a pair of Ones and Playbar or Playbase to create surround sound for all your movies, games and TV shows. And streams music, too.
An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you always know when your speaker’s microphone is active. Or turned off. Sonos One is designed with extra security — the hard-wire LED connection ensures no one is listening when you want privacy.
Better over time
Since Sonos is continually updating with new features, services and skills, your music and voice options will both keep getting better over time.
Power & Networking